The server is now whitelisted and will be for the next 1-2 hours. See you afterwards!
Next week we plan on bringing the server down to perform a large update, some items of which include:
- The server will be updated to 1.18.2
- There will be about 900 new advancements viewable in-game! These come from a datapack and will provide fun challenges to complete!
- We will be implementing talismans, which are items held in your offhand that can give a boost to your jobs. Level 1 talismans can be obtained via vote and party crates, and can be upgraded up to level 10 with 4 upgrade gems of the same level in a crafting table. These gems can be crafted with vanilla items, and recipes will be posted after the update.
- We will be implementing Safari Nets, which are single or multi-use items that can be used to capture one mob at a time. These will not work on ALL mobs, however, and the specific list will be posted after the announcement. These nets can be obtained with in-game money, and reusable nets can be purchased with crystals in the crystal shop.
- Staff applications are currently receiving a revamp and will be processed on the website once finished. Additional changes are coming to the staff team with more opportunities for growth.
- Regarding the new enchantment system, I will have further updates on that later this week, including whether it will be part of this update or not.
- We will be adding two new vote sites to the list
- We will be posting additional information about the RPG along with an expected release timeframe after the update.
Thanks to everyone who participated! Everyone had a lot of fun and it was definitely cool seeing what's changed since 1.6.4!
Here are the final results:
+ Obtain the dragon egg - Rtem1s
+ First to tame and equip a horse with saddle and horse armor - BerryFrosting
+ First to enchant a piece of gear - BerryFrosting
+ First to obtain 16 coal blocks - Rtem1s
+ First to obtain 1 of every carpet - Rtem1s
+ First to get 16 hay bales - BerryFrosting
+ First to reach the nether - JohnNasc
+ First to craft an ender chest - JohnNasc